A Chairy Situation

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

About a week ago while we were picking up some friends to drive to the Taylor Swift concert we drove by a yard sale. There were some white distressed farm house style dining chairs that grabbed my attention. We've been using folding chairs in our dining room since M built us our farm house table (not cute) because we didn't want to spend $150+ on chairs. These were $25 a chair and in great shape! Four chairs for not even the price of one at pottery barn?! Yes, please! Here's the before and after...

Clearly this was taken at Christmas.
Not quite as festive but the chairs are so much better, right?

M gave them a good scrub and voila! new to us chairs for a screaming deal. I'm not known to be the most patient girl but the saying goes "good things come to those who wait" and I'd have to say this is one of those moments. :)

1 comment:

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!