Weekend Happenings

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

     I hope you all had a great Labor Day weekend! One of my good friends did exactly that...and labored yesterday and had a sweet baby last night. It was seriously crazy...we went over to their house to eat dinner and she was as calm as can be. Before dinner was even over they were off to the hospital and the baby was born! The even nuttier thing is that we helped them move to a new house two days before she had the baby. Sounds kind of familiar if you ask me. :) For those of you who haven't read our birth story it's quite similar.

Over the weekend we helped our friends (above) move into a beautiful new home. They currently have two girls and were 39 weeks pregnant at the time. We were able to unpack everything but the office so I would say it was a successful day!

On Sunday we had some friends over to swim and then had a little BBQ with my fam. The weather has been brutally hot which I'm less than thrilled about. Yesterday I just ran some errands for the bachelorette party I have coming up this weekend. It's going to be so fun I can't wait to show you pictures of the decor! Insert heart eyes here.

Oh, and of course it was Baby's birthday again so we had to bake her some donuts. I grabbed a recipe from Pinterest but it's basically just cake mix and easy home made frosting.






Blair is turning into quite the littler baker I must say. I'm not sad about it either. :) Cheers to a short week and for babies, donuts, and bachelorette parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!