Fall Mantle

Thursday, September 24, 2015

In an attempt to get in on the fall action I busted out my autumn mantle decor! I love fall but let me be honest and say orange/red/yellow aren't colors that look so great in our house. So, I went for a more neutral palette. :)

Before

And after.

I copied the chalkboard design off of Pinterest . The glazed pumpkins are old from Tuesday Mornings. The others are from Target (years ago).My acorn garland is from target currently on sale. :) Happy fall!

Oh, and just for fun I spotted Kendra Wilkinson and her husband Hank Baskett at Disneyland yesterday. Check out the photo I took of them on Instagram @disneylandcelebrities. :)

4 comments:

  1. Love it!! I totally was swooning over that acorn garland the other day! I went with the autumn wreath instead, but I love how it looks with your color scheme!! Happy fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful mantel! I love that it's simple and elegant! I follow @disneylandcelebrities too -- it is so entertaining to see famous people loving DL just like regular people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the garland and your chalk art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your mantle! So adorable and the acorn garland is the perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!