Rain Gear for Toddlers

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

     Lately I feel like I've been living in Hawaii with how rainy and humid it's been here. I'm not complaining because we desperately need the rain but it inspired me to check out some rain gear for Blair. She's whining that her Hunter rain boots are feeling small (What?! I just bought those last year!) so I browsed around for some and am waiting for a sale soon. Here are my toddler rain gear picks for girls and boys...



     I had to choose orange and purple attire since those are Blair's favorite colors. Even though she has nothing orange in her closet I know she'd flip for these.

     While browsing around I stumbled upon a company called Hatley. They sell their apparel at Nordstrom, Zappos, and Amazon etc. I had never heard of them before and they have the cutest stuff! So many fun prints to choose from and much cheaper than Hunter.

And now for the boys...



Don't you just love the moose print? They have everything you can think of from robots, sharks, to bears and it's all adorable. With all the cute options, Rain you can come any day!

1 comment:

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!