Camp Inspired Bachelorette Party

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Last weekend we celebrated my best's bachelorette party on the Russian River in Northern California. It's about an hour north of San Francisco in wine country and is absolutely stunning! We decided to go with a "camping" theme since we were among all the redwoods and I have to say it came out really cute. My friend, Mandy, designed the Camp Cannon brand (the bride's new last name) and it really gave the party a cohesive look. I love that she incorporated water color in the prettiest jewel tones. Matte gold, peacock blue, navy, raspberry, and forest green were our inspiration.



Photo Credit: @mandyansari

Photo Credit: @mandyansari

Photo Credit: @mandyansari

Photo Credit: @mandyansari


We had a blast cruising a few wineries, floating on the river, and eating delicious food all weekend. We even went to a brewery and tried "Pliney the Elder" which is an IPA that apparently is really hard to find because everyone loves it so much. Our men were all quite jealous of that jaunt. ;)
Photo Credit: @mandyansari





Photo Credit: @mandyansari

Photo Credit: @mandyansari

Photo Credit: @mandyansari

Isn't she cute?!
It was such a fun weekend and I totally want to go back one day with M because I know he will love it. And if I could get away with a "glamping party" for Blair I'd be all over it. Somehow  I don't think she is going to let me do anything but Disney Princess. Oy.


3 comments:

  1. How fun! I love all the creative touches you added to the party -- they truly make it special for the bride! I grew up going to the Russian River with my family because my grandparents (both sides) had summer cabins up there. We spent lots of time on Hacienda beach as little kids. My husband is nuts for Pliney the Elder! I had a tiny sip of it when we went to the brewery in August and it was gooood. So glad you all had a great time up there before the weather cooled down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! The design is adorable and the hats, shirts, smores...so cute!! Looks like a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to do that for a bach party/girls weekend! And I've been to Arista Winery too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!