Boho Girls Nursery Mood Board

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Although we're not in the market for a nursery any time soon (hello, we need a baby first) I still like to dream them up in my head. The inspiration behind this nursery mood board was this pillow. I just love its boho vibe and I think it would be so adorable in a little girls room.


 I love flokati rugs in nursery's. They are just so soft and cozy and work for a boy or a girl. Hint hint they are in Costco right now for the fall/winter season and are much cheaper than the Land of Nod ones! I'm so tempted to buy one but I also hate to put the cart before the horse. I've also been eyeing that pink woven toy box for quite some time now so I knew I wanted to add it to this mood board. Likewise, woven wall tapestries are SO in right now. M realllllly hates them but I think a small one would be cute in a nursery. And even though I pulled the curtains from Serena and Lily I know for a fact that they are easy to DIY since that's what I did for Blair's room. I hope you enjoyed my mood board for a little girl...stay tuned for a baby boy mood board!

2 comments:

  1. What a cool room...love it! We have the tassel curtains in pink in my daughter's room, and we've loved them...and I want that lamp for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, girl! You always have great inspiration for nurseries!! XO

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!