Kate Spade Inspired Bridal Shower

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Eeek! I'm so excited to show you guys the bridal shower a couple of my friends and I threw last week! We went for a Kate Spade theme and stuck with bright colors, bold stripes, and pops of gold. It was definitely glam and girly.

We started off by sending invitations c/o Wedding Paper Divas. I'm obsessed with water color right now (who isn't) and these were spot on gorgeous! With matching thank you cards and favors these details helped set the stage for the perfect shower.

"Artful Expression" invitations c/o Wedding Paper Divas
"Air of Affection" Thank You cards c/o Wedding Paper Divas
"Gilded Romance" party favor stickers c/o Wedding Paper Divas
It's no secret that I love party planning. However I tend to do what has worked in the past instead of thinking outside of the box... if it's not broken don't fix it! That's definitely a struggle of mine! You'll see that I'm a firm believer in tissue paper decor (hello cheap and easy) but my friends pushed me to try some new things like the paper flower wall which was stunning but crazy time consuming. I say this shower is the best of both worlds. :)

My trusty chalkboard gettin' the job done. ;)
I used my Mom's banana bread recipe for the "cake" and added home made cream cheese frosting. My friends helped with the fresh flowers and I added the topper about five minutes before the party!
I snagged this mini chalkboard at Michaels for $4.
Gifts for the bride-to-be!






I can't wait to celebrate your big day, Diana! You will undoubtedly be a stunning bride. I'm so happy for you and love you so much!


Happy Monday! A special thank you to Carrie Johnson for photographing the shower. :)

4 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! Love those paper wall flowers, definitely post a tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable!! This shower loooks AMAZING
    Chelsea @thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this so much!! What a beautiful shower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so talented! You did such an amazing job with this shower, I may have to borrow you to throw me one ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!