(In)Fertility Friday

Friday, September 11, 2015

Medical
Last Friday I went in for my second ultra sound to see if the Letrozole did what it was supposed to. The good news is that it did! I had two big, fat, mature eggs...go me! My lining was great and there were no cysts. I'm currently in the waiting phase of my cycle and not feeling pregnant at all which is ok I guess. I'm willing to try these meds while we wait for January to come.

Emotional
This week I wasn't a basket case so there's that. In fact I don't think I even cried once. :)

Spiritual
     I re-read one of my favorite days in my devotional, "The question often comes, 'Why didn't He help me sooner?' It is not His order. He must first adjust you to the trouble and cause you to learn your lesson from it. His promise is, 'I will be with you in trouble, I will deliver you and honor you.' He must be with you in the trouble first all day and all night. Then He will take you out of it. This will not come till you have stopped being restless and fretful about it and become  calm and quiet. Then He will say, 'It is enough.'
     God uses trouble to teach us precious lessons. They are intended to educate us. There is a sweet joy and real value in them. He does not regard them as difficulties but opportunities.
     I'm trying to remind myself that this is an opportunity to glorify God and I don't want to waste that. I don't want to look back at these years when I'm older and regret the way I spent my time. I want to cherish this time with Blair with a joyful and hopeful heart.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now to completely change the topic....this weekend I am celebrating my bff's bachelorette party in northern California. We plan on floating down the Russian River with drinks in our hands and soaking up some sunshine. That does a body good, right?

Here is one teeny tiny peak at some goodies I put in the swag bags. More details next week!
Have a great weekend and find something to do that keeps you cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!