The Perfect Cami

Friday, April 24, 2015

Okay ladies I have the perfect summer cami for you! After seeing this cami on one of my besties and her friend I decided to go for it. I ordered two camis because it was buy one get one 50% off AND because they are reversible! It's like getting 4 shirts for the price of 2...winning! Here's how I styled them and what they look like on a real person (aka not a 6 foot 100lb. model). I purchased white/white (in case I spill on one side, I get a second chance on the other) and grey/black.

heandband: Anthro, shorts: CAbi, shoes: Target

Looks great layered

Longer in the back to give you some booty coverage.

Dress it down with distressed denim for summer.

Or wear it with your favorite new Lilly Pulitzer shorts! :)

Chic under a statement jacket for winter.

And here's the grey.

The back is really cute too!

Casual under a sweater for fall/winter.

Cute with more Lilly Pulitzer shorts. ;)
 There you have it, girls! It's the top that keeps on giving. :) I just know that I will be wearing these all the time since they are so comfortable and fit so well. They come in lots of pretty fun spring/summer colors too! And for reference I got a size small. I'm 5'4 and 125 on a good day. ;)

This weekend we are celebrating my birthday early by renting some duffy boats and going on a sunset ride with wine and cheese. Afterwards we're headed to Bear Flag for a simple dinner then it's bonfire time in Huntington. I'm so excited to hang with our friends without kids! What are you guys up to this weekend?

2 comments:

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!