Pasadena Wedding

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Over the weekend I helped a friend of mine, who is a bomb florist, set up for a wedding in Pasadena. The wedding venue had an eclectic vibe with mint walls, bright velvet 60's style chairs, and Parisian rugs. The theme of the wedding was "nerdy geometric" so there were beakers used as flower vases, wooden dinosaurs next to the cake, and gold geometric shapes hanging from the ceiling of the dance floor. It might sound a little odd but it really did look cool! Take a look!

These terrariums hung in the tree as part of their back drop during the ceremony. I now need them in my backyard. :)











 Doesn't this place have a cool vibe? It reminds me of Palm Springs a bit, right? And how remarkable were the flowers by my friend Lynnea? The little light bulbs, beakers, and vials add just the right touch. 

I'll have you know that we did not hit up Chick Fil A once but twice. Yup, that's how we roll. Gotta reward a job well done! :)


3 comments:

  1. I love those terrariums. So beautiful I might need some in my backyard after we renovate the deck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how quirky that space is. I love when couples choose something out of the norm of crystal ballrooms and find ways to incorporate their interests and lifestyle into their big day. So much more memorable and special.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!