Easter Weekend

Monday, April 6, 2015

We had a full and lovely 3 day Easter weekend over here. The big white bunny did stop by our house a day early so we could enjoy Blair opening her Easter basket and gathering her eggs without being rushed out the door to church/brunch etc. Read: so I could drink my coffee slowly while in my pjs.

Brought these over to a friend's house for an Easter potluck. I'm officially obsessed with making smooth sugar cookies!

She wanted to wear her new dress, c/o Gymboree, for her morning egg hunt.


Books, Frozen dishware, headbands, jellies, and ballerina pillow cases. :)
 On Sunday we hit up the country club with gramma and grampa for a very tasty brunch! We all stuffed ourselves silly and I'll surely be making up for that this week at the gym.


Come on Easter Bunny 101...you gotta get down on their level for a good picture!


Typical.


Then later that day we went over to my parents house for Easter dinner. B got to hang with her cousin and hunt for more eggs. She was one happy bunny!

Cousins! H looks just like his mommy and B looks just like her daddy. Apparently me and my brother have no genes to pass down...

What we do for the money shot. ;)

Annnnd 50 pictures later this was the best one. I'll have to show you the outtakes later this week and you can all tell me I'm not the only one struggling to get a good picture! (I hope!).
I hope you all had a great Spring Break and Easter. This week I'm headed to the Bloom Workshop in Northern California and I. Can't. Wait! Oh, and also wedding dress shopping with my best!


8 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a blast this weekend! And so fun that you're attending In Bloom!! I wish I could make it work to be there, especially knowing you'll be there! Have so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a wonderful Easter weekend! I love Blair's dresses! My son wouldn't even fully look up for our picture, so Blair did better than him already ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have inspired me to start making some cookies! They are so pretty. That second dress that B is wearing is so adorable, I love it so much!!

    I went down the rabbit hole the other day about a connection between fluoride exposure and infertility. Turns out we are exposed to fluoride a lot more than I thought (especially found in tea) and its negative effects on our ability to procreate. I'm not sure if you have heard about this or not but I am encouraged to make over my diet to try and eliminate as much as possible. 6 years and counting of infertility...it's time I tried this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha watching my husband and I jump around like fools to get both girls smiling is hilarious. What a fun weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet time of year. Love her ice cream dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great weekend! K has the same balloon dress - so cute. Great job with the cookies!

    xx Viv at JoieDeViv

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun at Bloom! I hope they eventually come out to the midAtlantic/NorthEast. (Maybe drop a hint at it for me) ;)

    I love all of blair's dresses, all so cute. I havent made sugar cookies in a while, I really should make a batch for A's birthday. Looks like a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those cookies are adorable! Beautiful family!

    HeybabyFiFi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!