Gym, Tan, Laundry

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Lately I've been taking B to the gym with me since I can go at a "slow time" (read: stay at home mom time). The owner has a daughter who is Blair's age and they have had a blast playing there while I get sweaty. It's my new favorite thing mostly because then my gym time doesn't cut into family time when M gets home. Plus, I like to get my workouts over with. :)



The best part is that the owner lives in my neighborhood and the girls will be attending the same elementary school in a couple years since they're the same age. I'm already thinking about the drop off and pick up help we can be to one another! Winning!

3 comments:

  1. How nice! I love taking O to the gym with me :) He has fun playing in the childcare and I get my gym/alone time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an awesome gym set-up! Playdate & workout time! I haven't been to the gym in years... eek.

    xx Viv at JoieDeViv

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's nice that they can play together. Our gym (YMCA) is so busy at mom time that the childcare is insane, (since all the moms go and drop their kids), I feel like it's overwhelming for the girls. I need to find a quieter time so they can explore and play without being in a room with a gazillion other kids. And I love finding other families who are in our district that A will know years down the road.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!