Gymboree's new Hop 'n" Roll Collection

Friday, April 17, 2015

Lately I feel like I've finally found my sweet spot when it comes to my exercise routine. I love my small gym and the personalized workouts I get and I want Blair to enjoy exercising as much as I do. She loves heading to the indoor gym for tots, playing in the water feature at Starbucks, and most of all going to the park (especially for playdates!).

     Last week Blair and I hit up the park and she was ready to play in her Gymboree Hop 'N' Roll collection clothes. And I've gotta say they sure helped her to be the cutest kid in the kitty litter box sandbox. ;)  Not only was she darling but the clothes are made for her to run, jump, slide, and swing to her heart's content! The material is super thick which I like especially for those leggings that tend to tear so easily at the knees. Plus right now everything is 50% OFF!

     This collection has the most adorable patterns and prints to choose from. Think geometric, chevron, and confetti! Check out some of her cute outfits...

Geometric romper that looks like beach balls to Blair (her favorite).

Blair loves the fact that the girl on her shirt is eating ice cream at the beach!

The perfect mint green blouse to make her geometric leggings.
I LOVE this dress because it looks like confetti! The perfect party dress! PS We also got it in a blouse!

The chevron print of this blouse is definitely fun!
One thing that I appreciate about Gymboree is that they are partnering with KaBOOM! (a national non-profit organization) to ensure that all kids have a childhood filled with active play. Together they will try to raise enough money to build a place to pya for 10,000 undeserving kids. A percentage of the proceeds from the sales of Gymboree's Hop 'N' Roll will benefit KaBOOM!

Here is a round up of my favorite looks from Hop 'N' Roll

Make sure you follow on Facebook for exclusive giveaways and Instagram (@gymboree) for fun play and craft ideas.

Gymboree sent me a gift card to purchase these clothes to review, but did not compensate me to write this post. All thoughts & opinions are my own! Thank you for taking the time to read & support the companies that make it possible to keep my blog up & running! :)

5 comments:

  1. I used to LOVE Gymboree for Isabella!!! Everything is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love gymboree..what size is Blair in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 3T but I ordered some 4T stuff for the future because I loved the prints so much!

      Delete
  3. So cute!! I'm going to have to check it all out and order through ebates!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!