Hoppy (early) Easter!

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Hoppy (almost) Easter! Over last weekend we dyed eggs with B and she thought it was a hoot! Of course she went for the orange and purple dyes first.



She's so funny and would close her eyes every time she dropped an egg in.





She was so proud of her creations! I grimaced when I saw her grab her markers and stickers to decorate them (my OCD is showing) but she was having a blast and I guess dying eggs was for her anyway. ;) I might just have to decorate my own set!

 PS While buying the eggs in the grocery store we were in the checkout line when B asked for stickers. The checkout lady gave her two yellow happy faced stickers to which she immediately peeled them off and placed one on each of my boobs. I humored her as we left the store and wore the stickers all the way to the car. Surely some of the customers thought I was quite proud of my (post-nursing non-existent) boobies. Never a dull moment!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha about the stickers, and girl, I feel ya on the post nursing boob sitch...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!