retail therapy

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

While recently shopping in Campbell with my college roomies I spotted this bag at Therapy. With summer around the corner (it was 93 degrees today!) I couldn't resist the bold magenta color of this bag. I'm pretty tired of my ho-hum brown, gray, and black purses so I bought this to brighten up my summer outfits. I love the contrast of the gold clasps and the darling polka dot material inside was a fun surprise. Perhaps one of the best things about this bag is that it has one shoulder strap which makes it easy to throw on or wear as a cross body!Unfortunately these pictures make the bag look almost red. I promise it is a dark pink with fuchsia undertones. So fun!

 i keep my massive assortment of lip gloss in the two front zippered pockets

surprise! polka dots!

2 comments:

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!