natural beauty

Monday, May 23, 2011


Last week I received an adorable wedding invitation in the mail. Unfortunately, I have another wedding on the same day but I had to show you her pretty invitation anyway. I am in love with the natural vibe of the invite and the thick weight of the card stock. 

 The outer envelope, inner envelope, and invitation before I eagerly opened it. Loving the parcel string holding the look together.

The details and rsvp card with return envelope was tucked into the left side. Aren’t the dots a nice touch?

I’m definitely going to miss out on a great time at a beautiful winery/wedding.

If I can’t attend the wedding at least I can go to the shower! Tandem bike = darling
So what do you think? Like it? Love it? Copying it? I am. :) Just not sure what for yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!