The Mother of all days

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Yesterday was Mother's Day as most of you know. My mom requested that we spend the day together by going on a bike ride and then ordering grinders from her favorite sandwich shop. Matt and I brought our bikes over and we all went on a leisurely ten mile ride. My brother and Matt played "follow the leader" while the rest of us watched from a safe distance. Matt ended up with a flat tire (I told him he would!) but he and my dad ended up fixing it while my mom and I relaxed. On our way home we stopped by a nursery and checked out their selection for fun. Overall it was an enjoyable and relaxing day with the best mom in the world! 

 momma and me cruisin'

 me, mom, and jake enjoying the weather

 relaxing while the boys fix the flat tire

 me and the hubs

 lately I've been obsessed with succulents
jacket: MM couture by Miss Me
T shirt: Brass Plum
Jeans: Express
Wedges: Nine West 
Necklace: Briana Rene

4 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a fabulous Mother's Day! I'm loving your jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great weekend! I'm loving succulents too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute jacket ;)
    Did Laura get a new bike? I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kelly, momma got this bike last year for mother's day. she is one lucky mother! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!