Copy cat

Tuesday, May 24, 2011


Last weekend I went to breakfast with a girlfriend who just had a baby boy. We had so much fun chatting about mommy stuff and how to balance life with a baby. It was a beautiful day but I was in a hurry to get dressed so I remembered the maxi skirt I bought at express solely because my BFF Diana wore it here. I loved her outfit so much that I copied it to a T. Thanks for the inspiration Di!



Love this bracelet I got from briana rene


I’ve worn these sandals to death. In my mind that means it was a great investment!

Matt asked me if I was feeling "classy" or "Native American" in regards to my choice of necklace. Apparently I was feeling "Native American" because I chose the turquoise necklace. Boys are so funny.

 finished product! I think I will be living in this skirt this summer. it's so easy and comfortable!

Skirt: express
Tank: j crew factory
Necklace: ATL
Belt :ATL
Sandals: steve madden
Watch: Michael kors
Bracelet: briana rene


3 comments:

  1. I adore this look. One of my favorites, especially with the belt and the sandals...so cute!
    alexa
    www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Look cozy and comfy but dressy! Perfect outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart this outfit!!! I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!