Dani's Bridal Shower

Monday, May 16, 2011

My sweet friend Dani is getting married in July and last Saturday I attended her bridal shower in Laguna Beach. It was a lingerie shower (my personal fave!) and boy did she get her fair share of sexy, beautiful things to wear! I was taking mental notes as I am going to be giving a shower in August for my brother's fiancee. We had so much fun at her shower and I'm looking forward to her bachelorette party even more!

 pretty presie

 my homemade card for dani and todd

 lots of presies!

 DIY centerpiece the girls made

 such a sweet idea. these were really fun to fill out and read to dani

 more DIY arrangements

 mimosas and sangria!

 more "sticker" nailpolish! so adorable on page's fingers

 the young girls. :) dani is in the center with the white skirt

 the most delicious salads catered from sun dried tomato

 the cute bra and panty set i got for dani (i wanted them!)

 the beautiful pendant from dani's sister with her new initials

 precious hand towels from anthropologie

 the bride to be and me!
dani is wearing J.Crew everything except for her Steve Madden wedges
I am wearing a Jessica Simpson dress with nude heels by BCBG

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute idea for a shower...I LOVE the cards!! I bet you could make them for a baby shower too! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!