girls weekend

Monday, May 2, 2011

The rest of my birthday weekend was the picture of perfection in my book! Saturday my best friends and I woke up and walked to downtown Willow Glen where we had brunch at Bill's. The food was amazing and the company was better. :) We followed breakfast with some shopping at a darling boutique called Bella James. (more posts on my stellar purchases later!). That afternoon we lounged around painting our nails (I used my new Zoya color called Caitlin) and hanging out. Later that night we went out to downtown Palo Alto where we ate cajun food at Nola's and danced the night away at Rudy's. My birthday was everything I love to do with my girls. :)

Sunday we went to the Campbell Farmer's Market where we sampled all of the hummus and fresh cheese you could imagine! The girls bought some spicy hummus and yummy cheese (that I accidentally took home!) and I bought some tasty cheese as well. Needless to say I owe them some munchies. After the market we went to Los Gatos and ate lunch at California Cafe which was delicious! Then it was time to fly home. :( This is inevitably the worst part of the weekend and I always think about how nice it would be if I lived closer. In this case distance makes the heart grow fonder. I love you girls!



 birthday brunch at Bill's: chocolate chip/banana pancakes! 

 me and laura enjoying brunch

 the shopaholics 

 smile...you're in willow glen!

 sequin sista's at nola's!

 LOVE farmer's markets!

 three maxi dresses are better than one!

 adorable

 tree canopy at california cafe

i haven't seen this picture all weekend ;)

Love you girls! Thank you for the best birthday (away from Matt) ever! ;)

1 comment:

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!