Apple of my eye

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

So today was crazy. I am a teacher and am being bumped to a new school next year so today I had to interview for all the positions I'm interested in. I had an interview at 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, 4:00, and 5:00 (all in different locations too!). Needless to say I am exhausted and out of brain power. That being said I am going to post some things that make me love teaching. :)

um, how adorable is this?

so, i totally already do this every year for valentine's day! i'm ahead of the game!


now i have another reason to love Tiffany's! I would totally rock this apple necklace.

 so yummy and cute! i am always looking for crafty ways to show my fellow teachers i appreciate them

 i think i found some new art for my classroom next year!


i'm so copying this! i will just keep the vase filled with magnet letters and hope someone brings me flowers!

5 comments:

  1. Those are great end of the year ideas! Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Melissa, and sorry you had a long day. That does sound exhausting! Hope the interviews went well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GSH! that's a ton of interviews! at least you have them, though.... as a new teacher out here in AZ, it's crazy hard! Good luck with the move!!!

    And thanks for the eye candy, I'm so excited to get my own classroom soon! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUCH cute ideas! Love the "Keep Calm and Teach On" and the sweet Tiffany's necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh love your blog! Now following!

    I would love that apple oreo thing... it looks like HEAVEN!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!