Fiesta, fiesta!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

My BFF's are having a Cinco de Mayo party this coming weekend. If I lived in northern California I would definitly be going and also helping them plan/decorate etc. Here is what I would do if I were them. :)
easy, cheap, darling decor!

fringe is fun!

a ridiculously cute invite to match the decor

grapefruit margarita's for something different

this dress would be perfect with the embroidered hem

with these bright fun shoes!

Nail Polish: Zoya Nail Polish in Rica ZP550
and maybe this nailpolish that I purchased

I would definitly finish the night off with these sweet babies!

4. dress: vintage forever 21 :)

2 comments:

  1. Fun post! Hope you have a great time celebrating this weekend! Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish our decor was that cute. Not a chance

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!