V-Day Jams

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Yay for holiday jammies! Valentine's Day is creeping up and I had to do a round up of all the cute jammies out there. Blair has been rockin' a few of my choices below:

{top left} {top middle} {top right} top right I got for B!

i also scooped up this little 2 pack of jams at Target. I couldn't find them ANYWHERE online!
And for the boys...


100% if I had a boy I'd be going with the "you drive me crazy" pjs. So presh!

Of course after I made the collage I found some more pjs for the ladies here here  and here. Cuteness overload! But what did you expect? It's Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

  1. Love some festive pjs! Noah has the top right pjs :). I also love the bottom right on the girl pjs... I'm a fan of hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donuts n Treats jammies are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO need to snag a set for Ethan!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!