That was so 2013

Monday, January 6, 2014

Thank you for all the sweet comments on Blair's big girl room! They make my day. :) I'm looking forward to showing you the bumper M's mom made along with the curtains when they get finished. As for today's post I'm clearly behind but still wanted to review 2013. It was such a fun year with many memorable moments. Here are my favorites below...

{January}
ten month pictures


beach trip to San Clemente
 {February}
12 month photo shoot

SD family vacation

first bike ride in SD
 {March}
celebrated her first bday

pink and gold theme!


{April}

celebrated friends bday

celebrated mommy's 29th bday!

lunch for mama's 29th
 {May}
mega beach action



 {June}
First trip to Dland

gettin' a bit big for that front pack!


 {July}
first visit to the aquarium

happy 4th of july!



 {August}
more beach time



outdoor concert

 {September}
18 month pictures





 {October}
first pony ride

pumpkin patch

first plane ride

happy halloween Bee!

 {November}
thanksgiving tablescape

thanksgiving
{December}

Christmas card pics






Looking forward to many more great memories this year. Feeling very grateful after looking through all these photos. Glory to God!

PS Happy birthday Letty! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I got such cute ideas for my daughter's upcoming photo shoots. What a fun year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great year! Best wishes for 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved recapping your year...Blair has become such a little lady! I love her! 2014 is going to be a great year...I just know it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!