Harper's Nursery

Friday, January 10, 2014

I had the pleasure of visiting my friend Brooke a couple weeks ago while she was eagerly awaiting the arrival of her little peanut, Harper. Well Harper arrived yesterday and is cuter than a button! Her Mama did a beautiful job on her nursery and so I wanted to give you all a peek. Check out Blair's updated room here if you haven't yet!

crib: RH, rug: PBK, wall art: target, homegoods, etsy, RH

dresser: RH, mirror: HG


can you believe her hubby added the gum balls? precious!

still deciding on what to put above her bed

bedding from RH

recognize the H and pinwheels? I made them for her shower!


she incorporated items from her childhood room...too sweet!
and the little Harper herself! less than a day old!
Does her cute baby make you want one (or another one?!) It does for this girl! ;) Add that to my obsession with putting together nurseries and you've got yourself one antsy girl!

11 comments:

  1. what a pretty room! makes me want a girl next ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful room!! The sitting area is so peaceful looking. Congrats to your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you do a tutorial on the glittered h???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its so easy! i just bought a cardboard letter from JoAnn along with gold and silver glitter (separate) and combined the glitter into one container. Then I sprayed glue onto the H one area at a time. I used Elmers spray glue. Next I sifted the glitter on and then dumped the excess off. Easy Peasy! Hope this helps!

      Delete
  4. What a pretty, pretty room!! Love the glittered h!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a darling room...definitely gives me baby fever!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it all! Such an adorable nursery! We are expecting baby #2 in May and I am working with a small room for her nursery … I really liked the use of these ladder type shelving. Can you share where you got these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were given to her as a gift 6 years ago but she thinks they are from Z gallery. Check out crate and barrel. I have some that look just like them!

      Delete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!