2014 Resolutions

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Ah the good ol' resolution list. You can see what I hoped to accomplish last year here. Funny how some of the same things reappeared this year too. I guess I'm always striving for improvement. ;)


1. be more consistent with my devos...like do them everyday BEFORE blogging
2. create weekly meal plans... no more realizing it's 4:30 pm and i have no idea whats for dinner
3. scratch carbs out of our dinners...a whole plate of pasta for dinner just is not necessary.
4. read more fiction...I heard divergent is good!
5. be more on top of my blog...map out a plan of action each week/month
6. stay on track with our budget
7. spend more quality time with Blair...and less time "getting stuff done" like laundry, running errands, texting etc. 
8. visit far away friends more...plan to see them once every 3 months
9. start scrap booking again. Finish a page a week. this is ambitious.
10. be more selfless. put others needs above my own. and ask for forgiveness. only Jesus can help me accomplish these things!



And there you have it! I decided to actually write the above list and keep it on my desk for some accountability/motivation. I hope you have a Happy New Year. 2014 is going to be awesome and I really appreciate all of my sweet readers who support me every day. You guys make my day!

5 comments:

  1. We definitely have some similar goals! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have similar goals as you do (especially 3-7!) and I'm so excited for this fresh start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these...2014 is going to be an awesome year!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Divergent is next on my list! Currently I'm reading "The Goldfinch" for a book club. I saw the trailer for Divergent and figured I'd like it since I loved Hunger Games :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. #1 and #7 for me too - Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!