22 Months

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Many of you probably saw this picture on Instagram yesterday but I had to officially post it here for everyone. :) I can't get over how BIG Blair looks in this picture! Her piggy tails kill me. But trust me when I say they are a much better alternative to the dread locks she woke up with that morning...

We're quickly approaching the two year mark with B as she's already 22 months!!! Her 21 month update got lost in the holiday shuffle but here's to her last couple months as a one year old...


knows her colors
counts objects 
speaking in sentences
loves tutitu/home videos
wild about animals
favorite word “no”
loves the park
has big girl hair
loves sweets
obsessed with her Bibles
asks for help
enjoys bed time
& Cinderella
takes care of her baby
can’t live without blankie
knows names of family & friends
talking like crazy
has the sweetest heart

I seriously can not get enough of this girl. I love her so much and have been enjoying every single second with her lately. Especially when she falls asleep in my arms while I sing to her before nap time. My absolute favorite. She brings me pure joy!

8 comments:

  1. She is so cute! And I love the pig tails! I can't believe how quickly they grow up and start looking like little kids instead of babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie! She's getting so big! Although it's sad they're no longer 'babies' it's awesome seeing them grow into a little person and seeing how they change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's SO cute! And I'm 100% sure she and lex would be major BFF's. They enjoy all of the same things (including "double ponies" in their hair... Yes. Lex knows "double" but not "two!").

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how advanced her vocabulary is! What a little smartie pants! And her hair is the cutest thing ever! How did our babies get so big?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! I think she's cute but of course I'm biased!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They grow up so fast don't they?? She is just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy for you all! Our little guy is three and he has expressive speech delay. It has been a long slow process and has been very humbling. I could just cry reading this post. I am so glad she is doing so wonderfully! : )

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!