Blair's big girl room

Friday, January 3, 2014

     I have a couple of crafty friends who have the cutest nurseries ever and so I'm planning on featuring them every Friday for the month of January. I don't know about you but I LOVE checking out adorable baby rooms. First up is actually going to be Blair's room since it's thisclose to being finished. She still loves her crib and more importantly stays in it so we haven't transitioned her out of that yet. However, I did update her color scheme to a more "grown up" palette. I'm loving the new look and hope she is too!











this wall was actually featured on HomeGoods instagram page!

you've got to have friends

a picture of M and me while B was in my tummy

i added a bit of glitter to her bathroom




Hope you enjoyed the tour of her big girl room and I look forward to showing you the completed curtains (did you notice I only had enough ribbon for one side?) and bumper. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

21 comments:

  1. Love it!!! Where did you get the glitter B?! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So a pretty room! We have the same humidifier. Do you find it gets everything around it wet. I have to put a towel under ours to avoid ruining furniture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't noticed a lot of wetness but have you notices that the room smells funny after it runs overnight? It makes me nervous to run it now :(

      Delete
  3. love the nursery!! Where did you get the small square prints from? Are those Canvas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dress one is from home goods and the child of god is from j and paper etsy shop!

      Delete
  4. So beautiful! I love the more 'grown up' look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! This room should be in a magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! You did a great job on the display above her crib! It's so artistic! And I love the rug you went with!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the little details...where is her rug from?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! It's so chic and the color scheme is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg, beautiful!!! I want this to be my room!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the wall decor. Did you make it or buy it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i made the decor above her bed. her name was from etsy and the gallery wall is a mish mash from places like home goods and target etc. :)

      Delete
  11. I love the room! Where did you get the crib?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks amazing Nat!! Love the new look!!😍👏

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey! I am currently trying to add some trim to a sheer curtain with fabric/trim glue, but it will not stick? I remembered looking at Blair's a while back, so I thought I would ask what kind of glue/brand did you use? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh man i honestly have no idea. i just got the no sew iron on tape at Joann fabric store. sorry, that was not very helpful!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!