NYE Party Decor

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

On NYE we went to a friend's house and had a blast eating tons of good food, taking goofy pictures, and dancing. My friend pulled out all the stops on decor so I had to share it with all of you lovely people!

gold sugar rimmed champagne glasses (real glass!)

the cutest rustic bar cart

party straws!

photo booth back drop

cake in a jar...yes please

i almost peed my pants a little when i saw the donuts come in

good thing my resolution started the next day ;)


hey girrrrrrrl!

happy 2014!
A little late on this post but wasn't her decor cute? I'm in total party mode again as Blair's birthday is around the corner (3/4). Ok so it's not that close but I love dreaming up a cute party and this year donuts will be involved. Get excited! I already ordered the invites and I can hardly contain myself. It's the little things, right? ;)

7 comments:

  1. Love that bar cart!!! And donuts? Perfect for a party!!

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, that bar cart is amazing along with all the other decor. I am a sucker for party decor. My daughter's 1st birthday is in June and I am already thinking about her party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That décor is SO cute! I love those festive straws and all the gold! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed with donuts right now too! I'm dreaming up a donut themed 2nd bday party for carter! Where is the cute sparkly gold happy new years banner I saw on instagram? did you make that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! What a fun party! I love the sugar rimmed glasses!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!