January Beach Weekend

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Just another day in paradiiiiiiise! I love that song and it seems pretty fitting considering the crazy warm weather we have been having lately. To be honest, I wish winter would have lasted a little bit longer...I've got some boots and sweaters to wear darn it! But, I really shouldn't complain when our last weekend looked like this...




family dinner celebration

brother bear turned 20!

and I got to meet Harper! so sweet!
Baby update:  I know a lot of people don't even announce when they are trying for a baby. But, I'm an open book and I figure the support from my friends and family (baby or no baby) will do me some good. Turns out there is no baby this month. Could be do to the fact that I was running my brains out...who knows? (for the record I totally sucked on that half marathon all on my own). Meh.
     My BFF is getting married mid October in Tahoe and I would like to NOT have the baby on or right before her wedding so we're waiting a bit and trying for a November babe. Prayers are appreciated and I am so thankful God has given me a peace about His timing. Maybe I'm maturing?! Imagine that!  He probably knew I would be a wreck at my friend's wedding with a two week old baby. ;)

9 comments:

  1. Jealous of your weekend!!!! Congrats on trying for #2, so exciting!!!! Best of luck!

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck trying for #2... Very exciting!!! And I'm still jealous of your weather, I would love to pack my sweaters away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Much, much stress results from your wanting to make things happen before their times have come. One of the main ways I assert My sovereignty is in the timing of events. If you want to stay close to Me and do things My way, ask Me to show you the path forward moment by moment. Instead of dashing headlong towards your goal, let Me set the pace. Slow down, and enjoy the journey in My Presence."
    Best of luck on your journey towards baby #2! I'll say a prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree about babies I think it's okay to let people know you are trying! Heck it was my New Year's Resolution to make one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm dying for some warm weather! I'm very jealous!! And congrats on trying for baby #2!!! I'm sure the babe will come when the time is perfect! :)

    www.lovemyevie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love hoe open you are about trying for another baby :) So happy for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! Hope you get your November baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm right there with you. We've been trying for baby #1 for 5 months now. It's hard not being open about it with family and friends. Kudos to you for being so open about it. Sending lots of baby dust your way! Maybe we'll both be blessed with November babes ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!