What Does the Fox Say?

Friday, October 18, 2013

The sneaky little fox is everywhere lately! I'm sure this all stems from the you tube sensation: What does the fox say? It is the silliest video ever but it makes me laugh every time and then proceeds to stay in my head all day... (ring a ding ding). This foxiness has made its appearance in the form of nursery decor and home decor, both of which I find pretty adorable. Here are my latest obsessions:



 {canvas tote}  {fox bath towel}   {fox doll}    {fox print sheets}   {fox nursery art} {fox figurine} {pillow}


I bought the wooden fox at Target yesterday and have big plans to spray paint that baby gold. It would look mighty cute on my entry table. I did not however come up with this idea on my own...but this girl did! And I love it!

We have lots of family coming in to town this weekend so we're jam packed full of fun things to do. My brother and his wife just bought a house here and we're beyond excited to be so close to them now. I see cousin play dates in our future asap!

And a big happy birthday to my BFF Diana! I love you! 29 looks good on you. ;)

5 comments:

  1. We love foxes over here! Noah has socks the fox and a shirt from old navy that looks just like him but with glasses. I love those bla bla dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA!! We love that song...so ridiculous!! Love your foxy roundup! Happy Friday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the HBD shout out. Love you to the moon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness I love the fox theme for a little boy's room. How cute is that! And yay for cousins for Blair! Hopefully as soon as humanly possible :) See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!