Survival of the Fittest

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Ten hours later and we survived. Barely. The verdict is that I complained 100% more than she did (according to my mom) and I actually have to agree. She only slept 45 minutes so the other nine hours we read books (over and over), ate squeezies, played with $1 toys that I bought at Target, and sang Itsy Bitsy Spider on autopilot.

lunch break!

glow sticks and a light up princess wand...winning

only she can pull off the open mouth look well
With that said I am SO glad to say we will be flying home on Sunday. But until then I will be loving the actual fall colors and weather up here this week. I've never been so Santa Rosa and so far I'm loving it...from what I can see at night. ;)

3 comments:

  1. It's a long road with a little one. Haven't tried that yet...we always fly, which has it's own challenges...but at least it's not as long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she kinda resembles "honey boo boo" when she was a toddler!... What an adorable child!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!