Tuesday Night

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Last night I asked Matt to take some pictures of B for her 19 month update but it's getting harder and harder to get that kid to look at the camera and smile. I thought she would find it hilarious if I road on her toy. She was mildly amused but not enough to get any amazing pictures out of her. So, here's what we captured and tomorrow I'll give you the full run down of her 19 month old bad self! Oh, and for the record I'm totally impressed that her toy didn't shatter under my weight. M was convinced I was going to blow out one of her plastic wheels.








dress

Happy Wednesday, friends!

7 comments:

  1. Ha! My son always asks me to sit on his little car like that so he can push me into walls and laugh about it. Look like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE her cute little dress!!! I think candid photos are often the best anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol she is a little doll. Yeah right the tires would not blow, you are a skinny minnie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is SO stinking cute! And that little dress is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww such cute pictures! Love her hair. She is just precious!! And really liking your top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is hard at that age and later for them to sit and smile for the camera. Those candid moments with her are pictures you will always cherish.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!