19 months

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Now that Blair is practically 20 months (November 4) I'm finally getting around to posting her 19 month update! I just love the little girl that she is turning into. She absolutely melts my heart and I really can't kiss her enough. The time that we spend together every day is so precious to me and while she can leave me exhausted I wouldn't trade her for anything! One of my favorite things is when she gives me kisses without me asking and when she runs to me when I pick her up from Bible study. We're in Love!


Also, don't forget to enter Two of a Kind giveaway!

8 comments:

  1. I can't believe she's getting so close to TWO!!! Ahh! So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's crazy! and what's crazier is that i'm already thinking of bday party #2...

      Delete
  2. She's such a sweetheart! And is turning into a pint size version of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just finding your blog and looking forward to following along - your little one is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!