In Bloom Boutique

Friday, October 25, 2013

I recently received a fabulous sweater in the mail from In Bloom Boutique and I wanted to share it with you! The owner, Kelly, is offering my readers (you!) 15% off your order using the code below. I'm absolutely in LOVE with this sweater and bonus... it's reversible! Since I'm in northern California right now the weather is perfect for it. I'm even contemplating on wearing it for my Christmas card pictures so don't be surprised if you see it again. 







There are SO many other cute ways I have planned to wear this sweater and once I'm home next week I'm going to showcase them all. Their online boutique had so many cute items to choose from and it was hard deciding but I'm thrilled with my selection. Run, don't walk to In Bloom Boutique

sweater: here
leggings: CAbi similar
tank: CAbi
boots: frye

3 comments:

  1. Love in bloom! And I'll be sharing something similar next week hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that sweater! So cute! Perfect print to wear from Fall through Winter!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!