San Jose Get-Away!

Monday, October 14, 2013

I took a walk down memory lane this weekend while visiting my BFF's and college roomies, Diana and Kelly. It's always SO good to hang out and laugh about old times in college along with making new memories. I'm so blessed to have such awesome girlfriends!

me, kel, and di

of course i ate non-stop all weekend. a had my first savory crepe at CrepeVine...delish!

my good friend Chelsea from college also came up and visited


not kidding when i said i ate my way through the weekend...ice cream sandwiches


B was lookin' mighty fly while i was away

don't mind the food crust that has accumulated under her feet. ew. 

i had my first taste of a macaron...salted caramel i'm OBSESSED!


and it's this girl's 29th birthday this Friday! welcome to club 29 Diana!
 I'm totally beat from my weekend but it's always well worth it. Stay tuned for an etsy giveaway that starts tomorrow from Two of a Kind!

4 comments:

  1. All of that food looks delicious!!! Glad you had a fun weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just had a CREAM open near us and I have yet to try it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab weekend! loved having you <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hanging out with old friends has got to be one of the best things ever. You look like you enjoyed yourself, good for you.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!