Work it Wednesday

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Yay for the CAbi clothes coming in the mail so quickly! I paired my CAbi blouse with an Ann Taylor Loft sequined tank and skinny jeans. I liked the unexpected sparkle under the shirt instead of over it.
It's hard to tell that Blair is workin it but she's got a reversible skirt on from Old Navy. Size 18-24 months (what?!).
 

Day Two of the shoe challenge...
Happy Halloween! M carved Blair's pumpkin to fit her legs out the front. We will be taking her picture today and sharing it tomorrow :). Tonight we are handing candy out. Our neighbors said to be prepared for up to a thousand trick or treaters! We're going to keep count!

 

Bella was eyein my caramel apple!

3 comments:

  1. Not only is the sequined tank under the blouse cute but it's also mommy practical...less chance of snagging and tugging by the little one! PS...loving the shoe challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween to Sweet Baby Blair!! Can't wait to see her pumpkin photo!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!