Six Months

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Better late than never, right? Here are B's sixth month photos. I forgot to take one of me holding her like I did here for her five months. I remembered to do it for her sixth month shot but haven't gotten around to photoshopping in her "likes" yet. For now here are her head shots/ body shots.

I plan on having my photog friend Carrie snap some of B once she is better at sitting...which is coming up quickly! Pinterest gave me some ridiculously cute ideas. The problem is that her best time of day is like 9 am to 11 am which isn't the best light for outdoor shots. We will see what we can work out.


Last night we went out on a double date with our friends Josh and Nicolle. We had so much fun and left B with Matt's parents. More on how that went next week! Such a cliffhanger, I know. ;)

No huge plans for us this weekend except for our seven mile run. Gotta keep training!

3 comments:

  1. Cute photos! I love her onesie. Did you order it online somewhere? I am going to a baby shower and would love to buy a personalized present.

    Wow seven miles!! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little chunk! Love her legs!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aileen- I got it for her but it looks like the seller doesn't have any listed right now. Maybe email her and see if she plans on making more? BabyChiChiBoutique on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!