Holy cow I'm udderly adorable!

Thursday, October 25, 2012

I didn't have anything monumental for Thursdays things for baby so insteadhere are some pictures of B's Halloween gear.
We went to our old neighborhood yesterday to show off b's Halloween costume. The neighbors loved it but b was pretty tired afterwards. She gets to rock her costume again Friday night at our churches trunk or treat event. Then of course on Halloween she will hand out candy with us till 6:15 when it's bedtime. :)

What is your little one dressing up as? Or what are you going to be?

2 comments:

  1. She's SO cute! Love the little cow costume! Ethan will be a skeleton/pumpkin. Pretty standard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable! I cannot wait to dress up our little girl next year for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!