CAbi baby

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I mentioned that last Saturday I hosted a CAbi clothing party for my aunt. We ended up having a great turn out and I ordered many cute things for fall/winter weather. Some of these things Santa will be bringing me for Christmas to justify what I purchased... Here are some pictures from the event!

My aunt in action.
My gramma modeling. :)
Kristen workin it!
Here are a few of my favorite purchases...gray sweater
Nude blouse
Gray jersey tee
Gray fleck jacket
Red thin courderoy pant
Black rain jegging
Is it bad to say I'm excited for their spring line already?

4 comments:

  1. Love that nude top! Love your blog! My babygirl is 4 months:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the "nursing friendly" tops!! Score!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute items!! Love the nude blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a wonderful time at your CAbi Show! The Side Pocket Blouse (the nude top) is a wonderful piece that can be worn casually or dressed up! Thanks for sharing about your experience, Natalie! http://www.cabionline.com/collection/clothes/side-pocket-blouse/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!