Thursdays Things for Baby (xmas edition)

Thursday, October 18, 2012

I know. Halloween hasn't even arrived and I'm already thinking of Christmas. I have been seriously researching the top baby toys this past week and came up with a big gigantic wishlist. While I won't be posting all of my recommendations I picked through and am featuring a few of my favorites below. Gramma Lala is going to wish she never asked for my B's wishlist! Ka-ching!

leapfrog learn and groove counting maracas

 I'm tying to add a little flavor to B's musical instruments. These maracas will round out the drum she already has. :)
green toys dump truck pink
 I love the idea of making traditional boy toys for girls! While I do love pricessy things for B I also think it's good for her to get dirty!
kid o go car pink
 Cute, simple, and easy for little hands to grasp.
green toys my first blocks
 Like Legos for beginners.
fisher price laugh and learn smart screen laptop
 Figured B needs to start practicing her blogging skills... ;)
rocktivity walk and roll rider pink
 I can just picture her zooming up and down our street.
fisher price go baby go! poppity pop musical dino
 Many reviews recommended this toy. Put the ball in and it pops out the mouth. Seems like a recipe for hours minutes of entertainment!
babys first blocks
 Who didn't have something similar to this growing up? A basic classic.
green toys stacking cups
 Green stacking cups! I bet these would be fun in the bath...
v tech sit to stand learning walker
Soon enough B will be walking. This seems like a good transition toy.

If you are dying to know what other toys I picked out for B go here. All items were either highly recommended by friends or were on the 2011/2012 top toys lists. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. A's list for Santa (also on amazon) looks very similar! She's actually playing with the laptop right now :)

    We bought those blocks,green toys, for a friend for their 1 year old and they are great. They are giant and made from recycled milk jugs! Can't wait to get our own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo lots of great ideas here! I keep adding to our original baby registry on amazon...I figured it would be good for upcoming holidays and birthdays! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the toys! And it begins. I haven't even begun to think about what to get the baby for Christmas. He's so spoiled it's like every time I go to Target is Christmas for him! I love your ideas though.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!