If the Shoe Fits

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

While I was at Nordstrom the other day I brought home some shoes that I liked and M about had a coronary. Here's why...

This is one section of the shoes in my closet. Can I help that my shoe size hasn't changed since middle school and I've acquired a few shoes? He told me about how I don't need more shoes and how I only wear like five pairs consistently. I totally disagreed with this and he challenged me to wear all of my shoes. A different pair each day until I've worn them all. I accepted the challenge in hopes that it justifies more shoe purchases in the future... And actually the shoes I purchased were done so because I knew my mom would gladly give them to me for Christmas this year. So technically I wasn't spending our money on them...

Here was day one...

Easy. Nude flats go with everything. It's the sequined silver stilettos that I'm a bit worried about...

Side note: while writing this it dawned on me that its going to take me like three months to do this. I said this to M and he said "he knew that." I whined that winter was coming and I can't wear flip flops. So he excluded my sandals and flip flops. Along with shoes that I HAD to purchase such as for a wedding in which I was a bridesmaid. Phew.

PS. I'll be wearing those sequined stilettos to his office Christmas party this year for sure...

 

1 comment:

  1. Love the challenge...I should probably do this myself! My shoe size hasn't changed since middle school either!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!