Work It (for real)

Friday, October 19, 2012

Last night I went to a bootcamp class at A Taylored Body. The girl who owns the gym also happens to be the girl that I gave breast milk to here. Small world! I officially DIED from being so out of shape. Running 10 miles and lifting weights for an hour are two completely different things. Let me just say that I walked into that gym thinking "Oh, I got this." And I walked out of there with my tail between my legs. But I will say that I am hooked. I think I'm gonna see results and I'm excited to go back! Now if someone could just babysit B today since I can't lift her out of her crib that would be great...

Along with working out I M made a healthy recipe that I found (where else?) on Pinterest! Quinoa has been getting a lot of attention lately and for good reason. It's one of the best grains you can eat! Here is our yummy din din...

tomato, avocado, corn, black beans, ground turkey, quinoa
Then you just toss it like a salad and voila! A healthy dinner! I added the meat for M but it would be just as yummy without. Tomorrow I am throwing a CAbi party for my Aunt who sells it. Should be a fun time! Then Sunday we are off to the pumpkin patch. Gotta find a pumpkin big enough to fit B into for a photo shoot...

1 comment:

  1. I've been taking Bootcamp classes for 3 years now and I'm in the best shape of my life! Keep up with it and you will be too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!