Gettin' Old

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

This December it will be six years since I graduated college (what!?!?). I seriously feel like it was yesterday when I was painting my toes while watching The OC with my roommates.

Even longer ago was when I graduated high school...ten years to be exact! This weekend we are going to our high school reunion. Which is kind of silly because I feel like I know everything about everyone already thanks to Facebook. It will undoubtedly still be a good time. Here are a few pictures to laugh about...

8th grade dance...im the 2nd girl from the right. Matt is in the center. Why we didn't stand next to each other who knows?

I'm far right. horrible glasses, ugly shirt, ugly shorts.

December of freshman year of college. Starting to pack on the freshman 15! M looks SO young!
 Since we're on the topic of school I wanted to recommend a website for renting textbooks called CAMPUS BOOK RENTALS. If you or someone you know is in college I highly recommend using this site to rent books. It's so much cheaper than buying books and no one (me) keeps their college books for later reference. Try it out here...  http://www.campusbookrentals.com/textbook/The-Legal-Environment-of-Business/Meiners-Roger-E-and-Ringleb-Al-H/Cengage-South-Western/9780538473996

2 comments:

  1. Have fun at your hs reunion! Ours is not until December...so dumb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are too cute! Have a blast at your reunion!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!