Stop Trying to Make Fall Happen

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Fall is on the edge of its seat as it waits for Labor day to be over. And let me tell you I am DONE with summer. I see all these posts about wistfully hanging on to the last few days of summer. Those people must not live where it's 100+ degrees. all. the. time. Bring on the closed toed shoes and scarves! In fact I'm trying so hard to make fall happen I even tried to coax it out with my chalkboard...

instagram prints via "printstagram"

Regardless of whether or not fall is here, there have been some sweet sales going on for all things back to school fall since no one over here is in school yet. ;) These are some of my fave finds that Blair will be rocking...

And if I had a boy...
Get out of here, Summer, so I can have another pumpkin spice latte and not sweat at the same time.

3 comments:

  1. I hear you! Fall is my favorite season, but now I live in Florida (boo!), so we don't get to put on the boots and sweaters until December/January/February. And even then, 80 degree days still pop up. I still purchased a ton of fall scented candles to make it at least smell like fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your fall picks for B!! Praying for you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you find the camo print pants for boys? I've only seen them at Carters but didn't buy them because they looked a lil cheesy (blue cotton elastic waist and wide-leg...)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!