Fiesta like there's no manana

Monday, August 11, 2014

I had such a fun time with my besties up in San Jose this weekend. We celebrated Kelly at her bridal shower and it turned out SO well! I was seriously impressed with how skilled her maids of honor were in their "fiesta" theme. 

Real photos to come later but for now enjoy the iPhone ones. ;) 






The future bride!





Thanks, Jessica, for the inspiration. ;)




None of us are MOH's... Just maids. But we thought we were pretty funny. The real MOH's are below! 
Great job ladies! The shower was so well put together. And what a great distraction from my life right now. That's what friends are for, right?! Excited for my next distraction... The bachelorette party! 

most photos by Mandy Ansari...check her out on instagram! @mandyansari 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun theme!! Love the paper garland and all the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!