Daddy's Twin, Mama's Girl

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Yesterday B and I enjoyed another morning at the library. Afterwards we got to have lunch with M and Gramma at a sandwich shop downtown. Later that night we had sushi for dinner and then I met up with a friend for coffee. Fat girrrrrrrrl!




we need to work on improving her "hiding spots"
And while she sure is Matt's twin man is Blair a Mama's girl lately. All we hear lately is, "No, Daddy. Mommy ________." Fill in the blank. Mommy kiss me. Mommy read to me. Mommy hold me. And the requests go on and on. Poor Matt. But you know what they say, you can't have it all. So while she is his mirror image she's stuck on me like glue. And I kinda like it. :)

3 comments:

  1. Ethan is the same way...looks so much like daddy but only wants me! And I don't hate it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noah is like that too... I have to do EVERYTHING and I feel so bad for Chris when Noah won't let him do it. I love it but sometimes I'd love 20 minutes to myself while Chris does bath!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!