Lucky Kids

Friday, March 14, 2014

Thank you for all your encouraging words on yesterday's post...one of the many reasons why I love my community here on the blogosphere!
    
With St. Patty's Day literally right around the corner I thought I would throw out some festive flair for the littles! Items are from Gap, Old Navy, and JCrew...last night was a late night so I didn't have time to link them up...my apologies!


I mentioned earlier this week that we were going to have friends over on Sunday after church for a St. Patty's Day potluck and I'm so excited! Sure enough we will also be painting our hiney's off this weekend as well. Along with a baby shower I'm attending and some leisurely furniture shopping with my mom that will be a wrap for us!



1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love all the green for girls! Yeah for St. Patricks Day!!

    atparsons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!