Monday, March 10, 2014

First off Blair had a WONDERFUL birthday party! And if you follow me on instagram (natyouraveragegirl) you got a sneak peek of the festivities! I'll be featuring her party later (hopefully this week) when my BFF/photographer is able to send the pictures she took. :)



Last Monday some blogging friends and I hosted a St. Patrick's Day recipe link up here. I was paired up with the lovely Natasha from Schue Love and had the enjoyment of re-creating her mini key lime pies recipe. At first I was like, "whaaaat key lime? no chocolate?" but after sampling one of the pies I changed my mind...they were delish and so fresh! Plus the graham cracker crust mellowed out some of the tartness of the lime. I used this recipe here




We often have friends over after church on Sunday nights so luckily they gobbled these right up! Come make sure you check out the rest of the St. Patrick's Day recipes below...


Natasha at Schue Love 
Emily at Dear Owen 
Veronika at Veronika's Blushing 
Erin at Hello Erin
Colleen at Meet the Sullivans

Natasha at Hello Happiness

... and add one of your own below!


4 comments:

  1. Oh so glad you liked them...I love key lime bc it is so refreshing. Perfect for spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad Blair had a great b-day, can't wait to see the rest of the pics!!! And the mini key limes look incredible, I need one, now! ;)

    xo
    Megan
    Hello Newlywed Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love key lime pie. It's so funny because I really only like lime in my mojitos and key lime pie. Any other time I prefer lemon!!

    I linked up my St. Pats Day recipe today it's an Irish Soda Bread and so yummy!

    Can't wait to see the photos and read the recap of Blair's birthday!!

    atparsons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!