2 Year Favorites

Thursday, March 6, 2014

    Sorry for the baby scare yesterday, friends! Haha I didn't even think about what #2 might mean other than potty talk. ;) No baby yet but we're workin' on it!

Today we are spending the day at Disneyland for Blair's birthday. I can't even wait to see how excited she's going to be when she sees all the characters. It's going to be a dream come true! Pun intended.

Yesterday I snapped a few cutie photos of B at church and decided they would be perfect for her 2 year update! I also thought I would include some of our favorite toddler items as of lately.



I've featured most of these items before but we're still using them all A LOT. I just ordered the booster seat for our kitchen table because Blair really likes being a big girl lately. I chose brown because I don't love it when baby items clash with my home decor. I know, I'm no fun.

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE what she is wearing! She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a cutie! Growing so fast! Owen thinks batteries fix everything too. He doesn't get that if it's broken, it's broken! We loved that Aiden & Anais bib too when O was just a babe, his neck is too big for it now. Have fun in DL today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute! Love her smile and all the things she can say and do now! I think girls definitely excel in the language category...Ethan is just now getting it at 20 months.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am new to your blog. So glad to have found it. You and your wee one are so cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a great time at Disneyland! Don't forget to get her a birthday button :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!